firemalt

Let's see your company logo(s)!

Thanks. I was sitting here doodling and came up with the design for the blade and holder.  Drew it out, scanned it cleaned it up and vectored it.  I really hated to have to come up with another name.  But hey.  It's all about the money.  My Vinyl Anarchy will be used for the vehicle side of the business.

I finally broke down and did up some cards. Still gotta decide If I wanna mess with printing them or have them sent off. Saw this idea on the web, seemed pretty unique.

Kevin

Looks like I have some competition  :)

post-3119-12986543603222_thumb.jpg

post-3119-12986543619596_thumb.jpg

That's funny, everyone always asks me if I spelled the graphics with the X, until they see the name on a  card now.

It ties in with my band Str8shot.

kevin

Guest fivestar

I finally broke down and did up some cards. Still gotta decide If I wanna mess with printing them or have them sent off. Saw this idea on the web, seemed pretty unique.

Kevin

Your http: is going the wrong way.  It should be http://

The ones I posted on here were the first incarnation, I went back through them and made some corrections before I printed them.. I also had an 'a' where and 'an' should be, and a few other alignments to fix.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Kevin

That shouldn't be a problem to cut, but is that someones name? If not you have Heirloom spelled incorrectly.

Always have someone Proof read your stuff, or use a spell checker.

Kevin

Mine just happens to be in my signature. lol Its alright but hard to make a small decal of it when need be.

Here is mine; let me know what you all think.  The all-black logo will be for vinyl applications and the color will be for print or web media. 

Todd

post-6105-12986544731953_thumb.jpg

post-6105-12986544733488_thumb.jpg

post-6105-12986544746718_thumb.jpg

post-6105-12986544748146_thumb.jpg

well heres mine. I have a color version as my avatar. I made it about a year ago said id work on coming up with something else and just never have.

IMG_0836.jpg