firemalt

Let's see your company logo(s)!

I may have to hire someone to make me a real logo, but this is what I came up with.  :thumbsup:

Its not that flashy, but I added to my quickbooks invoices and it makes them look legit.  :thumbsup:

azdecals

post-3629-12986542963094_thumb.jpg

post-3629-12986542973099_thumb.jpg

Dont have one but im working on one ...........By the way very good ones out there  :thumbsup:

Guest Schramm

BigDaddyChris,

That is awesome!  Really nice detail!

my best tip is to put it away for a few days, dont look at it till then, see it with fresh eyes, you will see things you never noticed about it. either for the good or bad. If I still like it after i put it away for a while, it goes to print.

Heres my latest logo.  if you are in this business you can never be satisfied with your logo.  its probably your #1 selling point.

post-3701-12986543253055_thumb.jpg

post-3701-12986543273433_thumb.jpg

I just started my business and only got the domain a couple days ago. The company is Monstah Fish Graphics and Decals and the website is www.monstahfish.com.

Here's my logo:

monstah_fish.png

I just started my business and only got the domain a couple days ago. The company is Monstah Fish Graphics and Decals and the website is www.monstahfish.com.

Here's my logo:

monstah_fish.png

now that's a very cool fish! what was the inspiration for that?

Glad ye like and thanks to those who commented. The fish was inspired by this decal I did just for fun! I needed a company name for my decal (and graphics) biz, the .com was open so I took the bait haha. :thumbsup: I also am a big fan of the Googie aesthetic so that was an easy pick for my lettering.

Monstah_Fish.jpg

The copyright is by virtue that I made it. Copyright law follows the artist. ;D Soon as you make it, it's yours. If you sue you just have to show prior art, which you would have by file-creations on your hard drive. Some people mail art to themselves to make it even more 'official'.

lemme ask you somethin.. how do ya go get that copywrit?  I went to the US Copyright website.. says they need $115 to preregister, then a $35 for an item..  Is that $150 to copyright, then, say a logo?

Take mine for instance.. (the second one, up there^)  It ain't copyrighted yet.. but I feel if I'm gonna use it for my logo, I'd better get it copyrighted..

Just askin'..

I finally broke down and did up some cards. Still gotta decide If I wanna mess with printing them or have them sent off. Saw this idea on the web, seemed pretty unique.

Kevin

post-4426-12986543463768_thumb.jpg

post-4426-12986543465005_thumb.jpg

post-4426-12986543479265_thumb.jpg

post-4426-12986543479686_thumb.jpg

Hey ya'll had to change the name of the business. The interior designers where getting turned off by the name "Vinyl Anarchy".  So VA is a seperate department.  So we changed it.  Here's the new logo for it.

post-5792-12986543602907_thumb.png

post-5792-12986543619471_thumb.png