Sign in to follow this  
amv101

Blade offset and angle setting in software...

I just received my new PCut 24" with SignBlazer...

I read in some other post that other cutting programs have not only a setting for blade/knife offset, but for blade angle as well. I do not see this setting in SignBlazer.

1. Is there a setting for blade angle in SB?

Also, I understand the PCut comes with a Roland blade holder...

2. What brand blades come with it?

3. Can you only fit Roland blades in the Roland blade holder? My packaging doesnt say what blades it came with, nor any settings...

4. Is the blade offset for my package in SignBlazer .30 or .25?

Some of my designs need finer cutting with slower cut speeds I found out....

5. Whats a good blade angle and offset...

6. And where can I buy this blade for my Roland holder?

I am trying to minimize the weeding tabs, where the cuts dont seem to finish, on smaller more detailed designs....

Thanks!

AMV

Not sure about a blade angle setting, but I know the offset setting is in SignBlazer. I do not think our cutters have blade angle functionality. The blade spins on a 360 axis in the blade holder, and the angle of the blade is 45degrees. We also carry 60degree blades for thicker material.

All of our cutters come with Roland blades, and they fit in the Roland blade holders as well as the Creation, Copam and Refine blade holders, and several other makes and models of cutters.

No need to adjust the blade offset in SignBlazer unless your cuts are not closing.

The default offset should be fine- 0.00, but can be adjusted if cuts are not closing.

We sell the 45 and 60degree blades at www.uscutterdirect.com  $12 for a 3-pack