Sign in to follow this  
CAG101

2005 Mustang GT

Okay here's the Mustang that I had to do for Myrtle Beach Chrysler.  No templates, just straight on hand cut, and hand molded, 3mil vinyl.  Took 4 hours from start to finish, just my buddy and myself.  What do ya think for our first Mustang.

post-5792-12986542596633_thumb.jpg

post-5792-12986542596997_thumb.jpg

post-5792-1298654259738_thumb.jpg

post-5792-12986542603158_thumb.jpg

post-5792-12986542603409_thumb.jpg

post-5792-12986542603654_thumb.jpg

post-5792-12986542627323_thumb.jpg

post-5792-12986542642216_thumb.jpg

Guest Ls Creation

Nice work Summary, and I like the shop area you have to work in.

Good Stuff :thumbsup:

I wish I had the balls/talent to put stripes on my wifes `06 GT ;D I can't imagine doing a stripe job without f'in it up :)

Looks Great!!  I've done a few and it takes me a lot more than 4 hours (alone) even now.  I'll bet your customer was happy with the results. 

Great sense of accomplishment ain't it.

-Mike

Looks Great!!  I've done a few and it takes me a lot more than 4 hours (alone) even now.  I'll bet your customer was happy with the results. 

Great sense of accomplishment ain't it.

-Mike

Thanks.  It was for a Dealer, so he was just looking for the overall look. He couldn't care less for the craftsmanship.

I couldn't have done this alone.  Thank god for my partner/installer.  With out him.  It probably would have taken longer.  MUCH longer.

You did that in 4 hours you are the man!

I did my 99 some years back and it took me more like 12 hours to hand cut and apply a complete stripe job. I did taper my stripes and had some compound curves to deal with as well as wrapping the spoiler with the stripes though. Damn detailer put black wax on my gold stripes and ruined them. I spent another 8 hours removing them and never put them back.

Damn sandman.  I think I would have been whoopin some ones rear.

Larry - (business partner), has about 20 years experience in tinting cars, and has allot of molding experience.

I'd have to say he's good at the compound curves.

OH! I see!!!  I was jealous of your wicked quick skills - I should have just been looking to partner up with Larry! HAHA!  You should be able to get many more of these jobs based on how it looks in the pics.

-Mike