wwpro

A little bit of everything

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you some things I've done since I got my cutter. This sub-forum was one of the reasons why I bought, since based on what I saw here, I knew there was a HUGE amount of things that can be done with this little piece of equipment.

And since I'm already here, I'd like to say THANKS to all of you who contribute and share knowledge and experience  :huh:

post-4739-12986542546514_thumb.jpg

post-4739-12986542547025_thumb.jpg

post-4739-12986542557482_thumb.jpg

post-4739-1298654255786_thumb.jpg

Don't worry Tim - this is only a hobby and if I can get any $$ out of it great, but I just want to have fun with it !  :huh:

Hi,

Could I be cheeky, would it be possible to have a copy of the beach/palmtree file.

Also could I use your photo's in a web site that I am making at the moment.  I am trying to sell decals and use them as wall art.  The problem that I have is that the house that I live in has got patterned wallpaper on it and I could find anyone who I know who has got pain painted walls, so that I can take pictures of work all ready done.

Cheers,

Fred

Don't worry Tim - this is only a hobby and if I can get any $$ out of it great, but I just want to have fun with it !  :huh:

Nice work!

I've heard this before from a local guy, "im only doing it for my personal use", well that didn't last long lol

Guest kenya

It all looks great.

I especially like the palm tree one myself. :huh:

Hi,

Could I be cheeky, would it be possible to have a copy of the beach/palmtree file.

Also could I use your photo's in a web site that I am making at the moment.  I am trying to sell decals and use them as wall art.  The problem that I have is that the house that I live in has got patterned wallpaper on it and I could find anyone who I know who has got pain painted walls, so that I can take pictures of work all ready done.

Cheers,

Fred

Here's the file.

You can use the pictures on your website, I'm glad that you took the time to ask for it, it shows respect.

Hope you do well selling your stuff

beach-scene.eps

beach-scene.eps

Nice work!

I've heard this before from a local guy, "im only doing it for my personal use", well that didn't last long lol

That's true John!, but in this case it really is what I said, I have a full time job that gives me a steady income so far, and I keep working on it everyday to make it grow. And I don't believe that Tim is worried or "threatened" by any new guy that buys a cutter, he can tell you that around here is low balling paradise, just look on craigslist and you find guys "beating any price". I'd love to make some extra money with it, but I'm not advertising.

Guest Schramm

Great job!!!  I am glad to see that you got the MSR to work for you!  Email me sometime and I will give you a couple pointers on making the antiquing a little less blotchy and a lot more real looking.  However let me say great job on getting that to look so nice!!!

Great job!!!  I am glad to see that you got the MSR to work for you!  Email me sometime and I will give you a couple pointers on making the antiquing a little less blotchy and a lot more real looking.  However let me say great job on getting that to look so nice!!!

Thanks Rob, but actually the "antiquing" was a mistake (dropped some MSR by accident) so I decided to keep going.

One think that concerns me is that I keep getting scratches on the glass while stripping, and my stripper seems to remove parts of the silvering sometimes, and not always where I want it to be removed. I'm using the same one that you use on your videos (citri strip ??)

Guest kenya

Thank You wwpro for the palm tree file.

Thanks for the file and permission to use the photo's.

Regards,

Fred :thumbsup::)