Aaron636r

Need some help on this quote

5x7 Sticker.  1 color.  500pcs

I have not seen art work yet but their telling me it looks very similar to the image I have attached.

What would one charge for this?

post-4050-12986542442686_thumb.jpg

post-4050-12986542452616_thumb.jpg

THOSE ARE COPYRIGHTED....  I wouldn't do them in the first place..  your looking for trouble..  unless you have permission from TAPOUT to make them, 

of coarse they are.  They are not using that logo...they are using something that is similar.  So I get an idea on what weeding time will be...etc.

EstiMate says $1346.52... with the 40% wholesale discount!  Don't know how that sounds cuz I've never had an order like this!

I told the guy $2 a piece and he said I was way higher than anyone else.  I can only do vinyl..so he must be going with a different process.  Oh well..

When I am in doubt I just make about 5 and time what it takes to do them and count labor time at $60 per hour, add actual material costs then double it for markup. Off the top of my head I would have said about $1.25 each for that kind of quanity. $2 each for 100. The more you do the faster it will go per piece.

Alan

I should of been at that price as well I guess.  My first larger job and I over priced it.  Maybe next time...

I'm new and kind of just doing this has a hobby (still in college), but I wouldn't go higher than $1.00 - $1.25 ea for that quantity.  That weeding is super easy.  I just did a job for 50 9"x4" decals and I only charged $1.90 ea, and they were probably 2-3 more work in terms of weeding than these simple decals.  It was my first paid job and only took me a few hours, so I was super happy to be making money and producing some cool decals.