Sign in to follow this  
jayben03

Help me Please I dont know what eles to try?

I am really having a problem I have a Bridge Pro720 cutter with ArtCut and I can set it up with my usb and cut and plot once I restore my computer but the kicker is when I turn off my computer and exit out of my software when I go back into Artcut and try to plot something it will not cut or plot. If there is someone out there that can help me out I know that it is probably something stupid that I am doing wrong.

My operating system is windows XP service pack 2 and my cutting software if ArtCut. I have to load the plotter as a printer so that it will cut and plot. Please if someone could help me out I would be very great full !!!!!

Try uninstalling your software, make sure to reboot,Then reinstall software-reboot again.

See if that helps?

mark-s                  :USA:

I have tried it and yet still it will not let me turn off my computer and if I turn the plotter off for about an hour it will not plot any more seems as if something was changing the port? I have no clue on how to fix this if anyone might have an answer to help me figure this out I would really appreciate it. I have had to restart my computer over from factory settings like five times and I really dont want to have to do it once more. If any one can tell me what I am doing wrong I am open for suggestions from anyone. Please help me. Thanks you guys!  :xxx

Problem is with ArtCut it sounds like, or maybe the USB port on the cutter. Either way, you may need to contact Bridge for hardware troubleshooting, or ArtCut for software help. If you have it configured right, and it cuts, then you turn everything off and come back later and it is not working......sounds like the settings are not sticking in the software, or the USB connection is crud. Maybe try another USB cable as well.