Sign in to follow this  
BLKSUNSHINE

Looking for someone to make a small run of hats with a vector logo I have...

My names Kevin.. I'm somewhat apart of the forum.. I have a copam 2500 series vinyl cutter, love US cutter.. also have a T-Shirt Press (cheapy) and I'm looking to see if anyone on the forums would like the business.

5-10 hats (all black) (white only color logo)

Looking for really good quality hats.. say flexi..

Please send me a message or e-mail: kevin@eemilitia.com

This will be for a local car club that I run.

You would have to first get that eps file you have digitized.  Which can get pricey depending on what your image looks like. 

Did you create that logo or does it belong to someone else where you would have to have permission to get it digitized? I can embroider for you and get the stitch file ready, if you have permission to recreate it in stitches.

I would be interested to see the final product once it has been embroidered.  Please post some pics...

Thanks for the recommendation.

Can you give us more details about the project ? Post a pic maybe ?  :thumbsup:

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the business and kind words. Here is a pic of the final product.

Design was 1.5x1.5" and set off centered to 6 flex fit caps. I liked how Kevin wanted things a bit unusual in that the design was smaller and off to one side.

post-2949-12986543743399_thumb.jpg

post-2949-12986543757318_thumb.jpg

Thanks Carlos, it was interesting retaining all the detail in such a small design.

Bravo Tory!  I run Barudans here @ my shop and was a little hesitant on how that would turn out.  It had to be a lot of work to acheive such good results.  :thumbsup:

Bravo Tory!  I run Barudans here @ my shop and was a little hesitant on how that would turn out.  It had to be a lot of work to achieve such good results.  :thumbsup:

Thanks! And now you know my secret :) Barudan is what I run as well and as you know is great on caps. I knew when getting into this business caps were a problem for many people. I researched machines to see which was the best and have never regretted my decision. Of course a phenomenal digitizer is also essential too.

Thanks Kenya, much appreciated