i certainly plan to do whatever i can to help, whenever i can.

bb

Does this mean you guys get the official decoder ring and the secret handshake. I've been wanting in on those since I was a kid (way back when).

Charlie

Guest fivestar

Does this mean you guys get the official decoder ring and the secret handshake. I've been wanting in on those since I was a kid (way back when).

Charlie

No but it does mean they get to work alot of hrs. cleaning up the boards and a bunch of PM's and emails from people complaining......ALL FOR FREE..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Well now that I am no longer a MOD they probably get some kind of compensation.  All Firemalt and I got was ALOT of headaches and bitched at by paid staff for not being "team players".  Well John did too, but he stuck in there for reasons I have no idea why.

You 2 will make excellent MODS, I really believe that.

God, I love office politics!  Team Player - common good - and all the other "politically correct" terms don't set well with me either. I deal with that BS at work - ALOT. I am the go to guy when there is a problem with a client, but I gotta scratch and claw my way into doing it my way instead of some schmuck in the office who wouldn't know how to deal with the public if his life depended on it.

Charlie

OMG.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CONGRATULATIONS Jenny and Cutme....what an honor and rather HUGE responsibilty. I have been away only to come back and see that FINALLY we get some dicipline around here!  :) LOL  I am sure BJ is sitting back thinking..."ah, now I can kick back and let them handle the rough crowd and I'll just watch!" NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you 2 will do a SMASHING good job!

Dazzel

Charlie

No but it does mean they get to work alot of hrs. cleaning up the boards and a bunch of PM's and emails from people complaining......ALL FOR FREE..... :);D ;D Well now that I am no longer a MOD they probably get some kind of compensation.  All Firemalt and I got was ALOT of headaches and bitched at by paid staff for not being "team players".  Well John did too, but he stuck in there for reasons I have no idea why.

You 2 will make excellent MODS, I really believe that.

yeah .... But why did you step down :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

Congratulations!! I know both of you will do a great job.

Jay

Looking forward to 'change'  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Personally I didn't have much to complain about (meaning kudos to those who have served the sponges like me :thumbsup:)

Congrats guys and I know I'll try to be on my best behavior to keep this place running strong.

Guest fivestar

yeah .... But why did you step down :thumbsup:  ;D ;D :P

You want this thread to get locked or something, lol.

David... according to Dazzle Me's post, we didn't do a damn thing around here. LMAO

:P;D ;D We didn't according to "other people" either.  We know what we did :huh: that's all that matters to me.

Tim and Dave, you both did a great job. Dave even went a step further and helped me with a computer problem. I've seen countless times where you guys have helped people above and beyond. What I don't understand is why you stepped aside if you actually wanted the thankless job? Now you can basically do the same thing you were doing, but kick back on your own terms. It is concerning, with John's health issues, the stress could negatively affect him. You guys are the best!

yeah .... But why did you step down :thumbsup:  ;D:D:P

David... according to Dazzle Me's post, we didn't do a damn thing around here. LMAO

FireMalt...FireMalt....you guys ROCK'd....I hate that you can't see our faces when we make a smarta_ _ comment around here.  You did plenty and I am sure you will STILL DO PLENTY. (giving you a HUG right now) for all you've done!  :huh:

Dazzel

What I don't understand is why you stepped aside if you actually wanted the thankless job?

New management :thumbsup:

Now that makes sense. Sometimes when ppl are young they come in with guns blazing and shake things up thinking they know best. A wise man comes in quietly observant and takes notes on what works and what doesn't. And makes changes accordingly. Don't let it get under your skin, life is too short. Time will tell if what was a great forum with a lot of knowledgeable ppl will survive the upheaval

I do a lot of kidding on here but I just have to say..if there are 2 nicer guys anywhere than Tim and David (FM and Fivestar) I've never met them. I am proud to call them my friends.

yeah .... But why did you step down :huh:  ;D:D:P

HILARIOUS ... Just the reaction I wanted & thought I would get  :thumbsup: . You & 5 were great members , then great mods & now great mmbers again !!!

:thumbsup::huh:

Congrats to the both of you!!

thanks ken, it is good to see you still around.

bb

Ken has been very busy getting ready for 2012 .. Ken Imes for President  :thumbsup: ( anybody remember those videos that you could insert names for the presidential race ? )