theccinc

Winpcsign problem

OK,, I saw that my winpcsign pro 2007 had an update.. and I so I will update.. I accidentally hit the wrong version.. there was a xp version and an xp/vista version.. I have vista.. i loaded the xp version first and it did not work... I went back and saw that was the xp/vista version ..loaded that and I now the program loads but an error comes up in box the error says www.signmax.us.. and when you click ok the program closes.. I have tried to get it fixed through signmax with absolutely no help.. he suggested i uninstall everything and load with original disk which I did and still does not work.. I contacted him again and now he says when he loads update it works with no other suggestions.. ;D there must be something my computer is seeing from the first download and uninstall is not getting it.. I have uninstalled several times and used the clean register thing from winpc.. any suggestions?

I use win pc and every time I have tried to update it screws everything up but I have alway fixed my completely uninstalling and then reload it. Have you tried to use a restore point from before you did the update?

I finally got it working.. I seached winpc and checked hidden files found 2 hidden files deleted them and reinstalled and it works now.. So if anyone else has this problem let me know I will help walk you through it.... ;D

If winpcsign ever acts weird, do this...

Start>Programs>WinPCSign>Tools>WinPCSign Registry.

Highlight, click delete, Dont worry... It wont hurt anything, then restart WinPCSign..

Should be up and running again!