Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Clean Cut blade

put a cleancut in the copam a while back and after getting the adjustment right (it was much sharper than oem) I haven't had to change blades yet. unlike the regular changes on the originals. I'm sold on them

I got turned on to the Clean Cut blades early on and once I started using them I haven't used anything else.

Does anyone know which Clean Cut blade fits the LaserPoint 24? (Yes, I asked them already). :thumbsup:

I am looking for a 45-degree blade when I replace the OEM version.

just picked up a 45 clean cut blade fo my CE-5000 last week! Ross is supper great to work with! Super Fast shipping to!!!! I will never buy a OEM blade again!

And lo, you are correct. That was the blade!

I really love the clean-cut blade. My stuff seems to weed a lot cleaner now and with less pressure (I use a pressure of 100 with a slow speed for fine-detail). If this blade holds up I am gonna be a user for the life of the cutter.

For those interested, the Roland 45-degree blade is the one that fit the Laserpoint 24 (to replace the 45-degree OEM).

Does anyone know which Clean Cut blade fits the LaserPoint 24? (Yes, I asked them already). :thumbsup:

I am looking for a 45-degree blade when I replace the OEM version.

Should be this one here Firemalt posted http://www.cleancutblade.com/ct_PRrold-45.htm

I want to get a clean cut blade for my us cutter MH 721

Do i want a 30*  45* or 60* ?

Is that a rolland blade?

Roland blade - I use 60 degree for everything now and be sure to back you pressure off 30 percent when installing the new blade!

Guest sciondrgn

I just ordered my clean cut blade on April 5th.. I hope it gets here soon I'm eager to try it out :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

Mine came in but i haven't installed it yet.. Will have a few things to cut this week so I will do it then :huh:

Mine came in but i haven't installed it yet.. Will have a few things to cut this week so I will do it then :huh:

Rememberr to back the pressure down before putting in the new blade - it can go thru the vinyl and snap the fine tip if you don't

Guest sciondrgn

Rememberr to back the pressure down before putting in the new blade - it can go thru the vinyl and snap the fine tip if you don't

Will do! Even on the factory blade I'm already around 15 on the graptec so I will get some scrap and take it all the way down and work my way up ;)