Sign in to follow this  
john!

Are your customers like this?

LMAO, I am dealing with a  customer like that right now. Bought decals for his trucks 7 years ago and expects to pay the same today as he did back then. The company he bought them from went out of business, and I see why, they had ridiculously low prices. Keeps trying to haggles with me. Not happening. Decal I get $26.50 for he was paying $12.

Kevin

I had the biggest douchebag like this you have ever seen. This is in hospitality btw.

He was quoted approx 233 USD for his room, when he checked out he told me the bills wrong (it came to about $340 canadian). He was willing to compromise with me and pay the 233USD he was quoted, and not a penny more on his credit card because he wasn't told it was plus tax and parking, when he made the reservation. He was told on check in though. He didn't have to park, he could of refused to stay but he stayed anyways and then on check out try to barter. What is wrong with people!

He also signed a registration on check in, wanted to see it after he already stormed off and came back. I gave him a copy, and told him i did. He throws it back at me and says you are  a msart guy, I told him I knew you were gonna rip it up and leave. He walks away callin me a f***ing prick.

Why am I the prick? Last time I checked you tried to screw me out of almost $100. The nerve of some people seriously.

I had someone a month ago ask if I wanted to bid against there old supplier on 60-80 charity org shirts . . .the other guy was screen printing them for the cost of cheap shirts and the ink - no set up . . nada.  I kindly declined the job and recommended they stay with their current supplier.  Not sure if he was real or looking for a real steal.  I wasn't biting.