tattoo.dan

Maroon 5xl t shirts

Sanmar carries their Port Authority brand all the way up to 6X in 46 colors, including maroon.  They are comparable to Gildan, a bit cheaper too.

Sanmar carries their Port Authority brand all the way up to 6X in 46 colors, including maroon.  They are comparable to Gildan, a bit cheaper too.

+1

Good shirts.

I just needed my Sales Tax Id # to set up an account with them. Very nice quality goods. Slightly higher pricewise on some of their goods but a great company to deal with.

I use Blankshirts.com. No EIN needed, decent discounts I think 24 and 36 for QTY, and fair shipping prices. Just make sure if you order on line that you select the right color from the pull down and check your order prior to sending it. I think I paid $1.87 for White T's up to 2x, an 2.24 For Color T's Those were Hanes Beefy.

Kevin

I believe you will find SanMar cheaper as they are a wholesaler to our industry. Blankshirt will sell to your end user and prices are slightly higher

I priced Sanmar and they were not any cheaper. Their T's for the same as I got from Blankshirts were. 40 cents per shirt higher. Other things I priced wer proportionately the same. The only difference I saw was that when you get into the Higher Qty's that Sanmar reduced the prices then. But most of my orders are relativelyt small. 50 to 100.

Kevin

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that you would find SanMar cheaper. I check 5/6 sources because prices can change daily. Yes, it is a pain but recently found a .40 diff on a T which I'd rather have in my pocket. And I won't purchase from vendors that sell to my clients directly. You will then have your customers bringing you shirts to decorate. On a T it may not seem like much but I also embroider. So when you have a $12 garment which is marked up to absorb costs and then your customer wants to bring the garments to you.......I'm in business to make money not break even. And you also have the problem of replacing that garment if the machine decides to eat it when the client supplies the garments

I don't allow most customers to bring me garments. There is a very small pool of people I will let do that, and they are friends.

An example would be a friend wanted 4 shirts done for a trip to Florida a 4 some was taking. They wanted Neon colored shirts, which I don't stock, and I didn't have an order going in anytime soon. So I let her pick them up and I printed them. That is a special case scenario.

People are always asking if they bring me a sweatshirt what will it cost me to have such and such design put on it. I say the same thing every time. "It will cost you a few dollars less than if I make with my supplies, and I will not Warranty it, If the design falls off tomorrow, your stuck with it." I also tell them if it is not a new garment I won't even think about it.

It cuts out a lot of the what ifs.

But I don't have a problem dealing with someone who sells to the direct public if the prices are right.

Kevin

Blankshirts.com is a front website for Sanmar.  Some enterprising individual set up the site with tools that Sanmar makes available to all customers, has a great URL and never touches a shirt.  Sanmar dropships everything BS sells, confirmed by my customer service rep.

If you buy $10K a year or more in shirts, you automatically get case pricing on everything, regardless of quantity......... ;D

Blankshirts.com is a front website for Sanmar.  Some enterprising individual set up the site with tools that Sanmar makes available to all customers, has a great URL and never touches a shirt.  Sanmar dropships everything BS sells, confirmed by my customer service rep.

If you buy $10K a year or more in shirts, you automatically get case pricing on everything, regardless of quantity......... ;D

Yep, that has been said on my embroidery forum as well. Not only will San Mar sell to you at case pricing for $10,000 in sales, but if you call and ask your rep for case pricing they will check your previous history and make that determination. With that said Sarconastic, you might as well set up your own site so you make money on others goods as well as your own.

I called Sanmar when I first started this, and they couldn't match the price I got from Blankshirts. It may be a front but the pricing is different, and cheaper for me, and I am doing small quantity right now. I can't even fathom $10K a year for what I am doing. I do a lot more Vinyl that shirts.

I even went so far as to set up the account, but I was waiting for my tax ID at that point and never finished it.

Kevin

I have been using S&S Sales out of Nashville, TN. Right now, I dont have a tax ID number, and I am still payin less per shirt than I would through some of the other vendors that have been mentioned. The price for Gildan 6.1 oz vary from $1.85 - $2.10, with 2X and up not being over $3.45 +/-. And the customer service is outstanding, to say the least.

S&S Sales

S&S and OneStop are a couple of my favorites. They seem to have a good variety of garments at a good price

If you buy $10K a year or more in shirts, you automatically get case pricing on everything, regardless of quantity......... :(

I get case pricing on every order        www.ssactivewear.com            and dont have to spend 10k

Used to use S&S alot.  They are great.  Wish they were closer to me.  I'm a Sanmar fan.

Anyone use River

If you buy $10K a year or more in shirts, you automatically get case pricing on everything, regardless of quantity......... :(

I get case pricing on every order         www.ssactivewear.com            and dont have to spend 10k

I never said I spend 10K a year, I just told them I EXPECTED to order between 5-10K this year, she said if you expect to order over 10K, we can give you case pricing, no problem.  This is before I even opened my account or gave them a single dollar..

Used to use S&S alot.  They are great.  Wish they were closer to me.  I'm a Sanmar fan.

Anyone use River