Sign in to follow this  
signpro

Company Logo

Well I just bought my first house in a smaller town about a month ago. I'm also working out of my basement doing vinyl part-time. I thought i might draw a few lookers that might need some signage.

P5130001.jpg

BasementSetUp.jpg

Looks good. I like the way you laid it out.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D

Z

Thanks for the photo of your shop!! I am actually getting ready to take over a corner in my basement and was trying to figure out how to store my vinyl. I have some of those shelving tracks laying around. Looks like you solved my problem!!!

Your sign looks great!  Wish I had that much room in the basement.  I just gutted my wood shop from down there and have been building a bedroom the last few days.  Now I am only left with a corner. :huh: 

That's just half the basement...off to the right of the pic is the "wet bar" with a sink. I picked the 1742sqft tri-level house up for 80k. 3bdrm, 2 full bath, 2.75 car garage, 1/3 acre corner lot. The funny part is that it sat on the market for 1 full year.....as a "forclosure". I couldn't pass it up!

Where did you find that? ;D I had to select a "legit name" throught the IRS in order to get my tax ID number. That's not me....

Good looking work,like the shop also the name is no big deal there is probaly some more around the country with the same name as long as a verison of the name is not copyrighted.  MY company name is Mr. Handy Man has been for 20 plus years come to find out there is a large company with a verison of this name with a registered trade mark my laywer said the name was no infringement on them.

Dan

It was a line of pre-packaged decals I did a few years ago. Still have a tub full of them in the basement.

Signpro, looks great and I like your company name...We have a place here called Stripe-it..

It was a line of pre-packaged decals I did a few years ago. Still have a tub full of them in the basement.

Hey Rob, what font is that used for "Premium quality vinyl decals"?  It looks nice.

Thanks for the pic of the shop... I'm always really interested in what peoples shops look like almost more than the work itself... I'm going to go start a thread now!

Rob28x,

I would like to know where you bought those "hangers". I am looking for something like that. I have been asked to put some decals in two convenience stores and want to make sure I package to attract more business after the sell. Thanks.

Z