john!

Need a quality wholesale digital printing company

Hey, For the last 2 years i have been outsourcing my digital printing and i just got notified Sunday evening they are going out of business which puts me in a huge jam.

I know there are some printers on the forum who offer contour cut digital printing but i have not seen any examples of their work. I have files i can send you if you would be so kind as to do some examples with my logo so i can see how the quality is.

The guy i was using has a 30" Roland Versacamm. If you are interested in becoming my new wholesale digital printer please PM me with pricing PSF, what material you use as well as turnaround time.

I have always offered my customers quality and that's what i will continue to do so.

Upfront, i will let you know i am very picky, more picky than my clients I'm sure on quality.

The material i prefer for offer my clients is Orajet 3651 with 210 laminate.

Quality i was getting prior:

buddychrist3.jpg

width=800 height=600http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8931/buddychrist.jpg[/img]

79002006.jpg

risenstaindglass.jpg

coastaldigi.jpg

width=800 height=600http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8031/theyeadigital2.jpg[/img]

Thank you!

Guest fivestar

I will be picking my printer up tomorrow, so I am not a "pro" yet.  Give me a couple months and I would be more then happy to fill your orders.  Question though, why not buy the printer off the guy you had do all your work?

I will be picking my printer up tomorrow, so I am not a "pro" yet.  Give me a couple months and I would be more then happy to fill your orders.  Question though, why not buy the printer off the guy you had do all your work?

He is in Texas lol

I can do it...I have a Roland Vp-540 print and cut...Also, have a Royal Sovereign laminator...Can do VERY fast turn around...

Rick

I can do it...I have a Roland Vp-540 print and cut...Also, have a Royal Sovereign laminator...Can do VERY fast turn around...

Rick

+1

PM's replied to.

I am looking forward to the samples and then i will decide on who i will go with. Thanks!

It is so much cheaper to do jobs once you own a proper print cut machine... From dollars too cents... Major savings!

Yeah but if i don't have much call for digital work, this is where wholesalers come in at.

Kinda like auto parts, body shops don't make them themselves so they whole sale them out lol

Hopefully today (Monday) I'll get some samples in the mail  :thumbsup:

I can recommend Rick, I talked to a couple guys off the forums and he's the only one who gave me some actual wholesale prices, to where I could still make money off the decals. Quality was great. I'd still like to own a printer, but that wont be for a couple years unless i find a sweet deal.

John... where is this guy in Texas? Can I get a contact from ya? I may see if they still have the printer and are willing to sell it.

He sold it last week he told me

By chance was it a 48" Mutoh 1204?

nope 30inch versacamm

I can vouch for James605, very cost effective and REAL quick turnaround. Awesome quality. Will use again as soon as I get the OK from customer.

John,

I like to keep my options open, so if you finally decide on subbing out work to someone on the forum, do tell who and why you chose them!

I would rather sub to someone on here than take a chance somewere else.

Guest fivestar

I'm not at the "pro" level but I'm getting close.  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,20622.0.html

I got your sample back in the mail today :thumbsup: Guess i need to add the whole zip instead of some of it...Sorry, will send it back out to you

Honestly no offense but i haven't receive anything from James or the other company. I understand the package came back but if i have to wait this long for just samples, I'm afraid to even see what happens to my customer orders.

Thanks

John Thats fine. You can ask anyone i have done work for on here. I do a couple jobs a week on here and have never missed a deadline for them.