BannerJohn

PARTS SOFTWARE SUPPLIES>>>

OK folks....here is the link to all of your PARTS needs...as well as supplies, and software. If a part isn't listed that you need, do not fret, worry, or despair.. they may well carry it but are just out of stock. If they don't carry it, they can probably get it for you.

Anyway, here is where you can go to find out:

https://uscutter.com/

Oh...you can buy cutters there too.

• Like 1

REALLY? Damn, and all this time I thought they were only there to provide this forum. LOL :thumbsup:

Charlie

• Like 1

I posted the link because people were constantly asking where they could get parts.

I know, John. That post was made in a tongue in cheek manner. I keep forgetting that typed words come across without the body language that accompanies them in real life.

Charlie

• Like 1

Is this a section to sell used products. My friend is selling the following equipment:

Phone: 952.250.4606

6 head, 4 station press, Odyssey 20" wide belt x 6' belt dryer, vacuum table, wash-out booth, 4k light source, lots of ink, including metallic and glow-in-the-dark inks, Xante 8300 11x17" laser printer and vellum paper, and chemicals.

Essentially all the equipment needed for a small shop.

The equipment is in Mullica Hill, NJ. Please call the phone number above.

Asking $4,000 obo.

Is this a section to sell used products. My friend is selling the following equipment:

Phone: 952.250.4606

6 head, 4 station press, Odyssey 20" wide belt x 6' belt dryer, vacuum table, wash-out booth, 4k light source, lots of ink, including metallic and glow-in-the-dark inks, Xante 8300 11x17" laser printer and vellum paper, and chemicals.

Essentially all the equipment needed for a small shop.

The equipment is in Mullica Hill, NJ. Please call the phone number above.

Asking $4,000 obo.

nope - use the buy sell area down below

There's a man at US Cutter named Matt and another one who's name I can't remember. Both are excellent tech support people. They went far out of the way to help me even though I have a crappy cutter and knowing I'll never be a huge buyer. The machines aren't great but the prices for parts are and support is phenomenal.  

• Like 3

There's a man at US Cutter named Matt and another one who's name I can't remember. Both are excellent tech support people. They went far out of the way to help me even though I have a crappy cutter and knowing I'll never be a huge buyer. The machines aren't great but the prices for parts are and support is phenomenal.  

they always try to help but wait a couple of months - the names always change every few months lol

• Like 1

Does any one know where I can down load Sign Blazer element for for free without all the companies that want me to use them as my home page?

HELP ME P[LEASE !  my computer hard drive crashed that had the program on it.

On 10/24/2016 at 5:01 PM, Dan D said:

Does any one know where I can down load Sign Blazer element for for free without all the companies that want me to use them as my home page?

HELP ME P[LEASE !  my computer hard drive crashed that had the program on it.

See my post for December on page 2