Sign in to follow this  
Radioactiveman

Cummins font

ya its for a derby truck, i want to use the font for names and stuff  i think it would look cool.  anything close would be great  Thanks

I have the entire folio family but file is too large to post. If you want it, PM me your email.

lol no, it didn't..but if the email in your profile is right, you should have it now.

what are you serious, hmm  I wonder who  i sent a PM too then haha oh well they can be my new pen pal I guess.   Hey I got the email from you Thanks Alot!!

Hey Thor ,

You in a bad mood this morning ? or are you that easy to make mad enough to fight ?... ;D  Me ... it takes somebody calling me a " Dirty Bird "  ;D ;D

BannerJohn is there any way Cummins font follo like you sent Radioactiveman?  I would really appreciate any help as I cannot find the font anywhere!

The official font for Cummins is Helvetica Neue 85 Heavy. The big "C" is a custom drawn "C". I have the official logos in .eps (since that's where I work). But, I'm not going to post them here since it is registered copyrighted and such.

• Like 3