Sign in to follow this  
mark61

creation drivers

need drivers and using xp  

2 members have voted

1. 1. need drivers and using xp

• drivers
    • xp

Hello, I have purchased a used creation 630 cutter I do not have the driver for it and went on line but could not find, I am also using XP on my computer, I down loaded the signblazer software but I dont know if its the one to use, I keep getting an error and it shuts down? I am looking to cut long vinyl 6' and 8' long, will this cutter hold the tracking that long? need help ASAP I am ready to throw out window.

Mark

I really need some help with this i bought this machine over 6 months ago and still have not been able to us?;)?

Mark

I don;t have that model and don't know anytrhing about it so I can't help you BUT there are some drivers on the US Cutter website. No idea which ones you need but here is the link. Sorry nobody else with that model is stepping up to help..and sorry that someone from US Cutter isn't either.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view'>http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view

I all else fails, try this:

http://support.uscutter.com or to call in 1-888-298-8143 (use option 2 for support)  They might even help you even though you didn't buy the cutter directly from them.  Advice: ask for Levi.

But, John, YOU did step up to help them (within approx. 5 hours of the original post). I own the same cutter. On the setup screen after you select Cutter, you need to select the "Creation PCut CTE630 HPGL" as your cutter and verify that you have the correct port listed in the output devise box.

Additionally, you stated that "it keeps shutting down" - is the program shutting down or is the cutter itself shutting down? If it is the machine itself, you will need to power it down and move the cutter carriage away from the side of the machine. The PCut has red buttons on either side that will restart the machine any time the carriage hits them.

Hope This Helps,

Charlie

I would have responded sooner but I had a bad night last night and slept in a bit this morning. Plus I was hoping someone could do a better job.

Hey Mark,

Please let us know if you are up and running... Information is only helpful if you become operational, let me know if you need any further explanation.

Thanks John for the sticky.

If there is any info to add with pictures or so please do so.

I have little time currently to upgrade with this kind of info.

Paco

I just got off the phone with Brandon Davis from US cutter, I want to say that he was so helpful, he got my cutter up and running directly from his location I am so impressed, I have had this cutter for over six months and have been having someone else cutting my faces. I have never had the support from another place as I did from US cutter and I didn't even buy the cutter from them?? thanks Again Brandon

Mark Shugart

Ledlight Illuminated Signs

This was again just a basic run through the motions... Make sure to always reset the USB port by turning off the cutter and removing the USB and then re-insert the USB and turn the cutter on. Aside from checking the cutter type and output device selections that is basically how we handled this scenario...