Sign in to follow this  
RPM Graphics

motocross jersey lettering and banners

Jerseys look great!

This the same company that offers quad and bike parts?  Awesome axles! :thumbsup:

Sorry......no parts.......just lettering type stuff......vehicles, trailers, banners, signs, jerseys, t's and hoodies......

What vinyl do you use for heat press on jerseys? Standard Thermoflex work for that?

What vinyl do you use for heat press on jerseys? Standard Thermoflex work for that?

I have tried everything on the market.  Thermolflex did OK, but the best ended up being Spectra. Did a lot of testing during this past off season.  Ruined half dozen jerseys trying to experiment with every brand of vinyl.  The inks in the jerseys bleed through just about everything.   

What font did you use for the lettering those look good.

For which pic?  there are about 3 or 4 different fonts......

Which line of Spectra vinyl did you use? EZ Weed?

I use Eco-Film.  the black covers the sublimated graphics in the jerseys quite well, but there are a couple brands of jerseys that need sub-stop laid down first. 

Those look awesome!! where are you getting the jerseys from?

Fat Dad,

Thanks for the compliments.  Of course, my son is the racer.  Our claim to fame  is 'OVERNIGHT JERSEY LETTERING'.  We go the the track for the weekend, practice all day saturday.  Riders give us their clean jerseys on saturday, we print them up saturday night and have them in time for racing on sunday morning.  If we just do sundays's race then we take the riders jerseys home and then print and ship or deliver them to the next race.  Of course we also do mail order  I try to cater to however it works for the customer. 

You can get jerseys from a ton of places, rockymountainatv.com, bobscycle, fox, one industries, thor, etc. So many to list, and all have about 15 different jerseys, pants, and helmets to go with it.

Thanks Mader, I think your response is probably the one he was looking for.  I lost my mind there for a moment....... :-[

Thanks Mader, I think your response is probably the one he was looking for.  I lost my mind there for a moment....... :-[

lol no big deal.  what are you getting for them if you dont mind me asking?  Customer supplied products is one place i get tripped up on when it comes to pricing.

It just depends on the jerseys. Fox has there cheaper line of jerseys and such called the HC line, of course there 2010 line is going to more expensive. Jerseys will range anywhere from $15 - $60. www.rockymountainatv.com has some of the best deals out there. There are so many brands and prices. Take a look at the website and if you have any questions let me know.

I forgot to mention that Fox, Thor and such do not have a reseller program per say. It would only be a store front that carries the fox, thor, etc line of clothing. So getting a discount on jerseys would have to come straight from Fox. Most of the time people bring there jerseys that they want the graphics applied to it. Saves you the risk of buying and not selling to make your money back.

I know i'm picky about what combo of jersey, pants, boots and helmets I wear. I mainly wear only Fox gear (Helmet, Jersey, and Pants) but I always ride with Alpinestars boots. Every now and then I'll wear Thor. But that's on a rare occasion.

I have been doing more graphics for bikes and atv's more now. Ever since I bought the cutter and showed people I can do more than just vinyl decals, I have people calling and emailing non stop.

It just depends on the jerseys. Fox has there cheaper line of jerseys and such called the HC line, of course there 2010 line is going to more expensive. Jerseys will range anywhere from $15 - $60. www.rockymountainatv.com has some of the best deals out there. There are so many brands and prices. Take a look at the website and if you have any questions let me know.

I forgot to mention that Fox, Thor and such do not have a reseller program per say. It would only be a store front that carries the fox, thor, etc line of clothing. So getting a discount on jerseys would have to come straight from Fox. Most of the time people bring there jerseys that they want the graphics applied to it. Saves you the risk of buying and not selling to make your money back.

I know i'm picky about what combo of jersey, pants, boots and helmets I wear. I mainly wear only Fox gear (Helmet, Jersey, and Pants) but I always ride with Alpinestars boots. Every now and then I'll wear Thor. But that's on a rare occasion.

I have been doing more graphics for bikes and atv's more now. Ever since I bought the cutter and showed people I can do more than just vinyl decals, I have people calling and emailing non stop.

Thanks for all that info.  Mind if i ask what you are getting to press names and numbers on jerseys?

As in material? Thermoflex and Siser was a choice i made, but like RPM said, the graphics were coming through the vinyl and didnt look right. I'm going to order the Spectra and give it a shot.

lol no what are you "getting" for them as in how much are you charging to do name sand numbers.

Fatdad, I charge $40 for 2 colors, usually black and white and $5 for each additional color.  With the cold weather coming, hoodie sales have picked up really well. 

Mader, what state do you live in and where do you race?  I would love to do bike graphics but can't afford a printer/cutter.  But we get a good deal on bike graphics from a local guy near us.  Maybe one day when I hit the lotto.    :thumbsup:

I live in Ohio. We race outdoors at tracks called COCR, Fast Traxx, Troy, Muskingham Valley MX. (Fast Traxx owner works for Dirt Wurx, so he has a SX, MX, and GNCC track). I've been out to Budds Creek to watch only.

I'd like to run Outdoor Nationals but I don't have the time right now. Just bought a new KTM450SX quad. And almost finished getting it where I want it for indoors this winter.

We are planning a trip to Ohio for next mx season.  Combined visiting family and racing in the same weekend.  Are any of those tracks local to Cleveland?  You gotta race Budds, it is awesome.  It's almost 3 hours away from us, but my son races with the Mid-Atlantic group and loves it.  We hit about 4-6 races just at Budds alone.  Then another 10-15 out and around.  If you ever have the chance, try High Point too, another awesome place.  Where can you race indoors?  We don't have anything close enough, other than amateur day at the Arenacross  in Baltimore....