Sign in to follow this  
RPM Graphics

motocross jersey lettering and banners

there is an indoor track in Maysville, Kentucky by the name of Earlywine. Earlywinemx.com it's the largest dedicated indoor track in the us. Also there are a couple indoors tracks up here they are indoor horse show places that get tracks built inside and raced.

Fatdad, I charge $40 for 2 colors, usually black and white and $5 for each additional color.  With the cold weather coming, hoodie sales have picked up really well. 

Mader, what state do you live in and where do you race?  I would love to do bike graphics but can't afford a printer/cutter.  But we get a good deal on bike graphics from a local guy near us.  Maybe one day when I hit the lotto.    :thumbsup:

so they bring you the Jersey and you charge them $40 to put the name and # on? No wonder my Cuz said i need to get in to this!!!!

I bought out an existing business and renamed it RPM.  The previous owner said he charged $50, but I just had a hard time charging that much.  So I keep it at $40 and occasionally run RACER APPRECIATION sales down to $35. 

I bought out an existing business and renamed it RPM.  The previous owner said he charged $50, but I just had a hard time charging that much.  So I keep it at $40 and occasionally run RACER APPRECIATION sales down to $35. 

:thumbsup: so who supplies the jersey you or the customer?

Customer supplies the jersey. 

wow really? Do they even bat an eye at paying that for it?  Congrats to you my friend!!!

Heres the thing FatDad, when you get into the racing world, it costs a lot of money for the bikes/quads, and in order to race you are required by AMA that you wear "race" boots, DOT approved helmet. Most people including myself not only want the equipment to perform great, feel great, but also look good. It's fashion, I like the flashy gear, like the new 2010 Fox and Thor Gear. The bright colors, or extreme designs.

My boots cost me $500 (Alpinestars Tech 10), Helmets (yes I said helmets) I have 4 different helmets that I use. Didn't buy them all at once, 2 last year and 2 this year. 3 - Fox ($375 a piece) and a Thor helmet ($425). So of course you need to match your gear up with your helmet. So jerseys and pants combos are around $225 for the new 2010 gear. So you can see where $40 and people don't bat an eye at it. Especially if RPM is offering next day service, you can't beat that!

+1 to everything mader said.  So far, nobody has questioned it.  But the overnight deal is what really makes it appealing to the customer.  Not all of them know that when they see us on saturday at the track and when I tell them about, it has actually generated quite a few instant sales as opposed to them just checking things out for a later purchase.

Mader, you are a brave dood, using Fox AND Thor.  That's like owning a Ford AND a Chevy and drinking Coke AND Pepsi.  You, my friend are living life on the wild side :-[

Well I used to only buy Fox strictly, I love their F3 boots especially. But I made the switch to Alpinestars Tech 10 and haven't looked back. The only combo's I own are these:

2010-THOR-COMBO-CORE-ROCKSTAR-2.jpg

and this

normal_116215490_1233688766.jpg

Other than that it's strictly fox lol.