Sign in to follow this  
up2latemom

Sign blazer registration marks

Ok, I have had my cutter and software for a week or so.  I have been trying some of the lessons in the learning guide.  One of the lessons tells you how to make registration marks from the draw menu.  I don't see that option.  The question is- am I blind or is it not available? ;D

It's not in the SignBlazer Elements - only in the hotshot or pro.  You can do reg. marks manually.  Just make an element that will be easy to align - a square or circle crossed by vertical and horizontal lines will let you remove parts of the mark to match up to mating marks on other colors of the design.  Just make the marks in a spare color and select them along with the color you are cutting for each different color of vinyl.  Match the reg. marks up and the color layers will match up.

-Mike

thanks for the reply, I know it has been covered in the forum  but I was confused with it being in the learning guide.  Is this also the case with the borders tool not having the variety of styles to choose from in the drop down window?

Probably so.  I'm no expert on SBE.  Just had seen mention of the registration mark feature being disabled. 

Welcome to the forum BTW

-Mike

On 7/30/2009 at 8:39 AM, Team Satan said:

rego marks

Thanks for these it saves a lot of time when multilayering