Sign in to follow this  
Creakhead

Pcut Test Cut

With my pcut when I go into the the off-line mode and go to the test menu, and run a test. The cutter just starts cutting all sorts of dashes of different lengths.  I remember it used to just cut a rectangle. Any ideas how I get it back to cutting the rectangle?

Thanks

Guest sciondrgn

What test number is it set on?  If I remember right playing with the test numbers did different things.. Take it back to 1 if its not set on it and try it

It was set on Test 01, if i try any other number the print head just moves off to the left till it hits the kill switch.

On mine when I take it off line and press pause twice it will cut a small test rectangle.

On my PCUT (CT630) I was able to hit the pause button and a few other combinations of buttons [while it was offline[ and it started printing out this really cool demo that had a creation logo and all kinds of other shapes and letters and designs.  I didn't want to waste the vinyl for the whole thing, but it seems like it would have printed a sheet about 4-5 ft long.  My cutter is a 24" and the designs filled the width of it. 

Creation Pcut cutters come with two test files build in:

1] Hit pause key in offline state and it cuts a small square 20 x10 mm to test cut depth and weeding.

Perform this test at several places on the vinyl width!

2] Other test is a large multiple lines and circle test.

If you like to test it use the pen and 24"width paper.

Paco

Derek, good morning.

OK<<<<  so what happened after you inserted that U-disk?