Sign in to follow this  
tlzimmerman

Need a quote on some shirts.

Need a quote for a customer for a dozen and 2 dozen shirts with something like the following design.  Either screen printed or using plastisol transfers from someone.  Also was wondering about DTG printing possibly even though I know nothing about it, because he likes the shading in he antlers and would like to keep it if at all possible (told him it probably wouldn't happen) but maybe someone will be able to.

Thanks guys, PM me the quotes if you can, and as far as Im concerned its not all about price, I need to trust someone to do them right!

Thomas

He can't afford to get it screen printed for that small of an amount.  To many colors = to many screens = high set up charge.  DTG is your best option.

He can't afford to get it screen printed for that small of an amount.  To many colors = to many screens = high set up charge.  DTG is your best option.

+1

I sent you a PM about the color of the shirts. I can't print white, but if you wanted them on white, light gray, or any light colored shirt, I could do them for $5.50 plus shipping.

sjaguar, I'm assuming you mean you can't print on black or dark Ts

Yeah, I meant I cannot print white ink, so the shirts have to be light colored. Otherwise, the image is too dark to tell what it is.

Got a couple guys sending quotes now...thanks for working with my lack of information....never had shirts digitally printed before!