vianyl

WinPcSign program...

I have a JSI24P and got the winpcsign program with it but have since lost the disk and my laptop crashed. Got a new one but now have no way of using my cutter. Any help?

Tried that and whenever I try to cut it just cuts a sticker that spells demo. I was able to pull everything off my old laptop and move it over to my new one but I can't get it to work. Any help??

maybe time to learn a new cutting program,,,,  download the Signblazer Elements version here on this forum, or JSI also had it on their site,,  is Free forever....

Downloaded it but can't get it to work with my cutter wonder if the one off JSI's website was different then the version I downloaded off of here.

ASK JSI,,  seeing as how the vinyl cutter come from them,  They should be your tech support....  maybe they know ,

ASK JSI,,  seeing as how the vinyl cutter come from them,  They should be your tech support....  maybe they know ,

I didn't purchase it directly from them I purchased it from the original owner who purchased it from them. Not sure if that's why they have not returned my call or not.

Most OEM versions of the WinPCSign program did not come with a dongle.

The version I have is OEM WinPCSign Letter 12, No dongle..., however drivers are only available for the Cutter that came with the software... The only thing that resembles a serial number is actually right on the CD.

I have a sign max 24 in cutter that came with winpcsign letter and a dongle. Now Ive bought winpcsign pro. I will sell you the letter version if you want for 25.00. It works with over 250 different cutters. If you want it, just send me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you on Monday, my email is in my profile.

Downloaded it but can't get it to work with my cutter wonder if the one off JSI's website was different then the version I downloaded off of here.

Did you apply the patch that is mentioned in the SignBlazer download thread too? It will add cutters other than the ones that USCutter sells to the list of supported machines.

Jay

Did you apply the patch that is mentioned in the SignBlazer download thread too? It will add cutters other than the ones that USCutter sells to the list of supported machines.

Jay

That's the thing, SB works on my PC that also has the winpcsign program installed, but not the netbook that doesn't have winpcsign. I think it's missing a driver.

Good luck getting any tech support from Signmax, I have an SM24 and WinPCsign 2009 with the Dongle and unless you call them directly and speak french yer SOL.

I got it figured out and totally feel like a dunce for this one. Since my netbook doesn't have a disk drive and I used the cable before on my laptop I forgot I needed to install the software on the disk that came with the cable for it to be used with my netbook. Up and running fine now. DOH! ;D