locknload1

Slam Dunk Sports Bar

This one had a "little" fire on the inside so a simple face lift and bulb replacement turned into a complete rewire and two new ballasts.

To further irritate me the face cracked on the upper L corner (the owner was forewarned it was a bit brittle) but that was quickly repaired using a clear scrap, some clamps and a tube of Weld-On #16 from a local fish store.

All in all not too shabby for a 3 day turn around job.

The faces are 8X10...

Very nice work!  :) Do you own or rent your lifts?

Actually local guy does the crane work for lots of us in the area (SignORama, Amazing Signs etc.) at such a huge discount it makes more sense than owning a 6,000 lb rig once you factor in Licensing, Insurance, Financing etc.

Plus he's a sign contractor so you can get into the bigger jobs and let his outfit bill it for you if you like...

Besides, if your ego is just too big he's willing to slap a magnet on the side for you while he does your installs! LOL!!

RG

Very nice work!  :) Do you own or rent your lifts?

Actually local guy does the crane work for lots of us in the area (SignORama, Amazing Signs etc.) at such a huge discount it makes more sense than owning a 6,000 lb rig once you factor in Licensing, Insurance, Financing etc.

Plus he's a sign contractor so you can get into the bigger jobs and let his outfit bill it for you if you like...

Besides, if your ego is just too big he's willing to slap a magnet on the side for you while he does your installs! LOL!!

RG

That's a sweet deal right there...  Nice work too.

Too far away to notice and with stuff that sits in the sun all day, every day I find that they go away on their own while poking or cutting them looks worse once the material shrinks a bit. I really never worry about bubbles now and before I do the install I explain all that to the customer so they don't get all wierd on me.