Sign in to follow this  
nyconx

My first vinyl cut

I will start out by saying I realize the vinyl that I created is a copy written design. This item was just for testing purposes and will not be sold.

I have been in design and graphics for ten years but this is my first attempt at vinyl cutting. I really jumped into it creating a 3 color vinyl design. Weeding really sucked on the white and seemed to take most of the time. I just purchased the Creation Pcut and really like it. I am thinking about turning this into a commercial endeavor.  I learned how to layer by watching Youtube. Everything seemed to work out ok. Let me know what you think.

Andrew

post-5692-12986541243755_thumb.jpg

post-5692-12986541252913_thumb.jpg

Looks great !  ;D

but if you didn't like weeding THAT white .... just wait !  ;D

After a second look... it looks just ok... I mean... it would be FAR better if it were dead on the side of the road, but, alas.

Go Hawks!

Aaron

Looks fantastic, congratulation.

It beats my first effort, which turned out like the proverbial breakfast! But I'm getting better......

Thanks for the input.

Aaron: The hawks logo was too "easy" to start with, I needed a challenge with the badger logo.  ;D

After a second look... it looks just ok... I mean... it would be FAR better if it were dead on the side of the road, but, alas.

Go Hawks!

Aaron

lol

nice work but I have to agree

Excellent job on layering. You have taken to this very quick. Keep up the great work.

Dave