ambrummer

New Back Window Advertisement

What does everyone think?  I feel like there is too much space between 'cut it out' and graphics.

Aaron

post-5634-12986541242464_thumb.jpg

post-5634-12986541252534_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

I like it..... It looks good.  :)

I would think about removing the club armada decal.

It may send alot of people to that site, if they only get a couple of seconds to see your window.

I think it looks great  :)

I do agree that the word graphics should be a little bigger and possibly outlined to bring focus to it!

I agree also, make Graphics larger!!

I like the over all layout!

I agree with Vette as far as keeping the back window free of graphics and other websites other then yours only!

As with my back window graphic (I get about two calls a week from it) no one is ever going to be satisfied with your design or layout.

I've come to the conclusion that it's a damn good thing that I own the machine to cut the vinyl and I can change or add stuff as often as I like or even scrape it all off and start all over again for about a cost of a 12 pack of soda.

So, that said.

If you get calls, then it's working.

If not, change it!

Looks pretty good though...

RG

I like it. It looks good no sense in repeating what everyone else has said. But it is your window and your design.

Dave

Eventhough you have the scirrors there, I would still add the word "CUT" and somehow add the scirrors to the company name... if someone just glance over at the window without having time to really read it... it would look like "It Out" Graphics...

OK, FireMalt this is the second time I tried to kill that damn bug... ;D

RG

Eventhough you have the scirrors there, I would still add the word "CUT" and somehow add the scirrors to the company name... if someone just glance over at the window without having time to really read it... it would look like "It Out" Graphics...

OK, FireMalt this is the second time I tried to kill that damn bug... ;D

RG

I tried to kill that BUG toooooo.....