Sign in to follow this  
princessracer

Copam 4050 & Vista

Has anyone gotten their copam to work with vista.. if so was it 34 maybe 32 or 64 bit?

I'm afraid that my XP computer is going to die on me any day.. and i'd like to be able to use my laptop (vista-64) But has anyone figured out how this can work

Also, I cant get my cutter to work with the USB port.. Just the parallel.. which is also irritating, because the newer computers dont have those.

Help! 

Can you get a Serial card, that uses the expansion port on your laptop, that is Vista Compatible? 

Have you contacted support to check for a driver update? Make sure you know which Vista, 32 or 64 bit, you have. To check put the mouse pointer on "computer" and right click, then left click on "properties" look under "system" then "system type" on the screen. 

When I upgraded to a new computer I became so enraged with Vista and my equipment that I bought a new XP computer locally.  Now I have one computer to run T-shirt equipment, another for personal use.  All my problems were solved.  Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum.  On this forum there are people who can literally take the cutters a part and put them back together.  Keep asking, be patient, you'll eventually get what you need.

I've already had to take the cutter apart when the mother board went bad  ;D lol

I was really hoping someone had gotten it to work.. I have my personal computer, and now im looking at purchasing another computer since the work one is about to die.. Does anyone have any ideas if Windows 7 will work with these machines?