jhocksrule

License Plate

This is a license plate I made to try to sell at a softball tournament. I know it's pretty simple. I didn't want to try to put to much in a small area. Let me know what you think. I would also like to know what you would charge for this.

post-3371-12986541124567_thumb.jpg

post-3371-12986541138848_thumb.jpg

This is a license plate I made to try to sell at a softball tournament. I know it's pretty simple. I didn't want to try to put to much in a small area. Let me know what you think. I would also like to know what you would charge for this.

:thumbsup:Great!!

I like it. And I am not sure what I would charge cause I haven't done any plates yet and do not know what they cost. You could search the internet and see what others are charging.

Dave

The plates cost me about a $1 each. I was thinking somewhere around $18. Does that seem to steep. If a team of 10 or more ordered at one time, I would drop the cost down to around $12 each. Good or bad, let me know what you think.

$18 does seem steep, but $10 sounds low.  Especially when you figure you are going to have to layout each name/number individually.

I wonder if parents would balk at $15?

Guest kenya

Very nice plate. Simple & Nice  :thumbsup:

I forgot to mention that 10% of all sales goes to benefit the charity hosting the softball tournament. I was just trying to make up the 10% difference in the pricing. What do you think, is $18 still to high?

The calculator I made came out to $15.

Looks great!

I have been trying to come up with a price calculator for quite a while now. What are your methods / formulas???

Hey Outbreak, I would be interested in your calculating method as well. Could you pass it on.