99v8miata

Had a great Experience

I had a problem with the 6 in 1 heat press that I bought recently. I am happy to say that the first workday after the problem and only 1 time on the phone the problem has been resolved. Thank you US Cutters.

Dave

Guest sciondrgn

Great to hear.. I hope this is a sign of things to come!  :thumbsup:

that's good news. i recently had an excellent one with us cutters also.

looks as if they are really paying much attention to their customers. us cutters, get it moving!

that's good news. i recently had an excellent one with us cutters also.

looks as if they are really paying much attention to their customers. us cutters, get it moving!

http://support.uscutter.com or to call in 1-888-298-8143 (use option 2 for support)

Support from members is all you will find here most of the time and most of us don't have every model and have little experience with every situation. Call,or submit a ticket is your best chance.

It would be nice,however, if you receive a solution from Tech Support, to post the solution HERE so OTHERS may benefit from it.

Thanks for the ass kissing emotion. As for the prob. It was just a broken part. I just wanted to post that everything went very smooth and the new part is on its way to me.

Dave

Dave, I wasn't pointing out that you were a butt kisser, I was just having a 'funny' moment!  :thumbsup:

Nona, I don't know if I would call your experience 'great' but atleast it ended on a happy note!  ;D

Jeni,

No big deal. I didn't take it that way at all. I just wanted to let everyone know that if it was a problem other then a broken part I would have posted the fix for it. Also that I was very happy cause this was the first time I had to use US Cutter for something other them purchases and after reading some of the threads I was a bit worried that it was going to be a nightmare. So I just wanted everyone to know I had no problems with there response time and solution to the problem.

Dave