Sign in to follow this  
99v8miata

Problem with my 6 in 1

I am posting this here as well as submitting a ticket on the web site. I was in the process of making 20 t shirts. And about 1/2 way through the press would not heat up any more. I was actually watching the temperature drop instead of go up to the temperature that it is set to go up to. I have already checked all of the settings and it is set right. The display is working fine also. This is for the 6 in 1 that I just bought from you last month. Please help I need to get this order out.

Dave

I found my problem. The wires going into the heat element are shorting out. When I was messing with it I heard it crackling so when I moved them it started to heat up. But now it will not even do that. So I am going to need a new heat element. I hope we can get this resolved very fast before I have to go buy a new one and be out all that money.

Dave

I ordered the 8 in 1 heat press from us cutter 09/08/2011 and so far it has ran great. However yesterday (1/9/12) I printed 14 shirts and it worked fine, heating up to 325 degrees fahrenheit and perfectly pressing all shirts. Then today I turned it on to finish an order of shirts that I'm working on and it won't heat up past 60 degrees Fahrenheit. All the settings are still the same, and I've tried many different outlets, but the heating plate won't get hotter then 60 degrees. Why is this happening? What can you do to help me fix this? I noticed on your forum someone else who bought the 6 in 1 had the exact same problem. Did he have his problem resolved? I need to finish these shirts by wednesday, so if there is any quick fixes let me know!

Top Shelf Steve