not the  part that holds the blade but the part on the machine that it sets in.  I emailed Levi haven't heard anything.  Machine is only about a month old.  I am wondering if this is why I was having problems with a consistent cut?  I felt there was something wrong with the machine and had checked everything including that but didn't notice anything. 

Then last night I noticed that the blade holder was up a little and when I looked I saw it was broke.  I tried to super glue it and that didn't work now I have some JB Weld on it hoping that may work.  Then as I was putting that piece back another piece of it just broke in half in my hands What the heck?

If they want me to send it back I won't because it wouldn't be worth it for that small part. I looked at it and I think I would be able to put a new one in.  Do they sell just that or does anyone have a broken pcut and they want to sell that piece?

Picture254.jpg

I don't see the part listed on their website. However, they have a habit of pulling the listing when they get low so it could still be available. However, with the actual blade holder being $40 I can't imagine how expensive your part would be.Have a look.:

http://www.uscutter.com/Creation-PCut-Blade-Holder-_p_136.html

I just bought a spare blade holder for my refine for $12 shipped.

Then this was definialty good news I guess, now if their web site would start working I would be even better

Bill,

If you are still covered under warranty then yes this is something we would replace. I am going to be out of town for the rest of the week so I recommend sending this to support@uscutter.com and someone will get you an RMA#/the part you need.

Levi Hartzog

Tech Support

19510 144th Ave. NE Suite C1

Woodinville, WA 98072

425-481-3555

www.USCutter.com

Guest kenya

Hopefully you will get the needed part sooner than later.

Being down sucks.... especially after just getting the new cutter.

Glad to know Levi responded quickly. :thumbsup:

Guest sciondrgn

Thats the piece on the carriage arm that holds the blade holder.. Hopefully the picture will be good enough so they will send you out a replacement and not send the broken one back..

I just got a CR630 today, looked at that and said wow... Plastic! That should last forever...  ;D

Plastico... Well yes it would be nice if it lasted forever. We have been telling creation to revise this and make it stronger... One of the latest revisions makes this piece one solid part... Try to be practical with the handling of this peice and it will last forever.