Sign in to follow this  
bmastiff

P-cut worked for 4 hours then died

I got my P-cut yesterday spent 3 hours getting it to work (thanks to this site)

anyway i got my first cut at about 9:00 last night cut a few simple designs played with the pressure and offset

until it was cutting great. found out i can cut about 2 items then have to shut down signblazer and reopen or it will freeze up

and i have to reboot the computer. I can live with that, the problem is i got home from work today ready to do some

cutting. turned on the Comp., P-cut etc. sat down then the fan cut off and no display no nothing.

turned it off and on again checked power all OK still nothing.

I called US Cutter got on line with Hugo He had me removeside cover check connections, then remove bottom

and check connections there didn't find nothing there. long story short i need a new power supply

the best he can tell, I have two choices

buy a new power supply they will ship it to me i replace it send them the bad one

and they will reimburse me or i can send the machine back they fix it and send it back.

time to vent!!!!  you buy a new machine it works for 4 hours shouldn't the company send you the part to fix it

express. It took 10 days to get my new P-cut i guess it will take 10 more to get the part that may or may not fix it

:thumbsup:

USCutter policies will leave you wondering why you purchased from them.

Guest sciondrgn

I would agree that they should replace the part on there dime and let you return the defective pre-paid. Especially on such a new unit..

You are not the first customer to have to deal with these support policies

Guest kenya

Hope things work out for you bmastiff. Only using your new cutter for 4 hours then it dies.

I would not want to pay out any money.

There are people lurking around here, especially in the pre sales topics. And researching for problems with cutters.....I know that I did.

If customer support is not up to par, they might be loosing potential customers. Your topic subject title will get alot of attention.

Hopefully someone from USC will respond quickly to help. 

Hope things work out for you mastiff. Only using your new cutter for 4 hours then it dies.

I would not want to pay out any money.

There are people lurking around here, especially in the Prue sales topics. And researching for problems with cutters.....I know that I did.

If customer support is not up to par, they might be loosing potential customers. Your topic subject title will get alot of attention.

Hopefully someone from USC will respond quickly to help. 

I will be buying  a Copan in the near future and I have already started to look elsewhere.  This company apparently can't get it or just doesn't have the brains to figure out they are losing thousands in sales that they don't even know about.  Many folks read and don't post and end up going elsewhere. Many that are on the forum are already going else ware.

US CUTTERS wake up and smell the roses, or maybe because you got so big you just don't care about the little guys anymore?  I guess they will never get it,  shame.....

US cutter is a big company, i guess theres more problems then they can handle sometimes!

looks like my new power supply shipped today cant get tracking info on it yet. be here maybe next week

hope this fixes the problem and i can be one of the many happy customers that reside on this forum  :thumbsup:

ONLY 4 LITTLE WORDS BUT THEY ARE SO BIG 

ALL I CAN SAY IS

NEED KEN IMES BACK THE BOSS THAT KNOWS IT ALL AND GETS THE JOB DONE RATHER IT GETS HIM INTO TROUBLE OR NOT BUT HE GOES FAR BEYOUND HIS JOB DUTIES TO HELP AND IM SURE IT HAS GOTTEN HIM INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE 

NEED KEN IMES BACK

HELL FIRE LETS SIGN A POTITION TO GET HIM BACK WITH A DERN PAY RAISE

SIGNITURES ARE WELCOME

#1 DONALD RODDY

WE NEED MORE SIGNATURES

ONLY 4 LITTLE WORDS BUT THEY ARE SO BIG 

ALL I CAN SAY IS

NEED KEN IMES BACK THE BOSS THAT KNOWS IT ALL AND GETS THE JOB DONE RATHER IT GETS HIM INTO TROUBLE OR NOT BUT HE GOES FAR BEYOUND HIS JOB DUTIES TO HELP AND IM SURE IT HAS GOTTEN HIM INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE 

NEED KEN IMES BACK

HELL FIRE LETS SIGN A POTITION TO GET HIM BACK WITH A DERN PAY RAISE

SIGNITURES ARE WELCOME

#1 DONALD RODDY

WE NEED MORE SIGNATURES

You are wasting your time. I would like Ken back too, but it ain't gonna happen for 3 reasons:

1. The decison has been made and it is final ( you may PM Marcuso about it,he is the owner)

2. Ken has a better job now and likes it just fine. I doubt if there is anything USC could offer that would make him come back. Well,maybe one thing but that ain't gonna happen  either.

3. USC considers that things have gotten better without Ken.

Complaints should be directed to Marcus or the President, Karl Bowman. Nobody else has any authority in the matter. Karl is not a forum member as far as I know and I don't have his email.

sorry banner johns  if i offended you or any body else if i did i didn't mean to do so  and i hope ken the best as well as us cutter  but threw all of my many of millions of problems ken has always the one to call me and have helped me with my many of millions of problems

i will stick with us cutter as they are the first and i try to be loyal to the ones that come first

but of all ken imes thank you sir and to all the many other ones that have also helped me thank you sir / mam  hope i didn't leave no one out

you didn't offend me...I feel the same as you do. I am,however, a realist,and I know what the attitude is at USC towards Ken. Just thought I'd set the record straight.

oh OK OK sorry bannerjohn

my opinion of ken imes he is the best he has helped me so many times as I'm sure i got on his last nervous he had to get some rogain to wash the gray out of his young 18 year old head ( lol ) i wish i was 18 again and know what i know now

Ken Imes might have his faults but being stupid wasn't among them.

I AGREE BANNERJOHN KEM IMES IS FAR FROM STUPID THAT MAN ALIKE YOU AND SEVERAL OTHERS ON HERE ARE VERY VERY INTELIGENT