Cuttter

Sister-In-Laws Back window

Well it's been awhile since I have been on here. Thought I would show the latest back window.

post-2074-12986540847597_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986540865154_thumb.jpg

Really nice... did you cut the flowers seperately or do the standard 'layering' technique... I'm new to this... Just ordered my Laserpoint a couple of days ago... (waiting anxiously for it)

Love the color combination, it's PERFECT!!  :thumbsup:

+1 - - - Nice work!  ;D

Z

Guest kenya

Turned out wonderful ......... nice job  :thumbsup:

Looks great :thumbsup:;D  what the hell is a passion party?

Dan

You might be sorry you asked that question ;D.  Or happy you asked......depends on what type of person you are!

IIRC Tupperware Party - tupperware + lingerie + toys = passion party....

sign looks great though...

Yes I cut the flowers seperate. The reason being is because the flowers are a 2 color and those would need alignment squares. Passion Party is like what Desassoc said. Kinda like a tupperware party but with adult toys. midsouthprosigns: I also told her she needed to take those off, she argued with me for the longest time and I explained that I had Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Mavericks window decals on my vehicle and my wife had mentioned that opposing teams lovers might not want to give me business. Although it upset me to take them off. I got over it.

I put all my emotions on the side lines when it comes to customers. Sometimes it just kills me but smile and make them happy even if I am burning inside! Money knows no race, creed, religion, its just all green to me. I had a political sticker on my bumper last election and I think, I know it hurt the calls I was getting so I took it off and things went back to normal. I advise all my customers to remove anything that might clash with their message.

Looks good like the flowers! Now if you could just talk her into making that window look professional by taking those

oboma stickers off  :thumbsup:

+1000

Looks great ;D:)  what the hell is a passion party?

Dan

You might be sorry you asked that question :).  Or happy you asked......depends on what type of person you are!

She took the other decals off...She was upset but noticed more people calling and mentioning her window.

Thats a clean looking sign,  ;D

I like the flowers, did you draw them yourself or download the eps?

Thats a clean looking sign,  ;D

I like the flowers, did you draw them yourself or download the eps?

The flowers were a font.

Cutter,

Just noticed your hometown. A couple million years ago, I used to ride in a rodeo over your way. I am originally from the DFW area (mid cities - Irving, Grand Prairie and Arlington).

Charlie

Cutter,

Just noticed your hometown. A couple million years ago, I used to ride in a rodeo over your way. I am originally from the DFW area (mid cities - Irving, Grand Prairie and Arlington).

Charlie

Hey Charlie,

Yea, its been a while since I have been there my self. I used to go to the rodeo when I was in High School all the time. Man those were the times. Back then I used to thank the gods for the person who came up with Rocky Mountain Jeans, if you know what I mean ; )

Looks great! It would catch my attention! I also like the twilight decal..:)

Christi

Um, I had to add a description to the window...she had alot of guys calling wanting to know if she could meet them after midnight.