Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

SALES QUOTE

Guest Terry

This is a good quote for going against someone who wants digital color graphics from a print cut. Remember you can always give color fonts or anything with an airbrush, I have two of them to fog and blend colors.

QUOTE: Though digital printing has begun to push cut vinyl graphics out of the industry somewhat, it will always have a place in the sign business. It is easy to make minor changes, such as a date on a banner that is used for the same event for a number of years. Phone numbers and addresses also come to mind as common changes to signs ranging from vehicle signs to big acrylic or polycarbonate backlit sign faces. These changes happen for a ton of different reasons, and cut graphic film makes an easy change possible. A digitally printed sign must be either patched or replaced completely.

THAT MEANS $$$$$$ TO FIX!!!

Terry

I've seen some nice digital work that had faded pretty badly too,and not evenly.

I saw a full rear window the other day,that had apparently been applies in pieces. The very bottom was out of line by about 1/8 inch and it looked awful.