Sign in to follow this  
chuck

What a great machine!!!

I just wanted to thank the guys at US Cutter for quick delivery and a great machine.  I ordered mine yesterday (sunday) and picked it up this morning (monday).  It was only a matter of hours before my plotter was working away.  I hooked it up via usb w/ no issues.  Working the bugs out of the software w/ the pen was fun.  I cut a couple feet of frisket for an airbrush project and it came out very nice. 

Thanks again....

Chuck

why does your unit work off usb port and my won't    my unit has worked about 45 minutes total since we bought it  almost 45 days ago?B)?:o?;D  what did you do different that made yours work, have you shut it off yet - see if it works again,  what software are you using, obviously not artcut 2005

I am using signcut.  I have not tried artcut but I will try it today.  I had to mess with the port settings to get my computer to recognize the plotter.  I did search these forums for the answers and found them.  Are you running XP..?  Have you checked your port settings to make sure that the software matches.  I run mine on Com 2.  Maybe try downloading signcut to see if you can get it to work.  Im sorry your having trouble.  I am very impressed with the quality of my plotter.

PM me and I will give you my home number if you want some help.

Chuck