2GuysSign

Just stoppin in to say hi!

Just wanted to see how u guys and gals are doing!  Right now i havent been doing much new sign installation work but sign removal for business going out of business!  i had 4 jobs this week for sign removal so you can see what the economy has done to all small businesses! It is sad to see some local business go down and loosing another customer to this economy!  Hopefully things turn around soon and i wish all the best!

Harold

CEO

Two Guys Sign & Service, LLC

Guest kenya

Hi Harold, I've been wondering about you since I haven't seen you around here much.

It's nice to know that work is steady for you, but under those conditions it's tough. So many around my area are going under too, after years in business.  :thumbsup: 

Make sure you put some business cards somewhere so the next owner knows where to get their sign made!  :thumbsup:

Always give the landlord a Two Guys Sign New Tenant Package for the next Business!

Great to see you! I was also wondering why I hadn't see you posting. I am sorry about the circumstances of your business but it is good you are staying steady. Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Guest sciondrgn

Hye harold good to see ya!