sspvinyl

Head Light and Tail Lights Tint

Does any one have a site we can go to download templates of different automobiles headlight and tail lights

A good way of doing them is to buy templates that are already made by another seller. You will have to cough up $10 - $30 but in the long run it will pay for itself. Just look around and see what templates you want and start buying them slowly, no rush, it's a slow process.

A good way of doing them is to buy templates that are already made by another seller. You will have to cough up $10 - $30 but in the long run it will pay for itself. Just look around and see what templates you want and start buying them slowly, no rush, it's a slow process.

Not sure copying others work is a GOOD WAY to do it, but I work with many people everyday at the prison that use other peoples stuff without permission! and they don;t understand why they are where they are

Ha Ha! Your funny! These are NOT copyrighted nor can you copyrighted them. First do your due diligence before you try to correct someone, seriously please.

Ha Ha! Your funny! These are NOT copyrighted nor can you copyrighted them. First do your due diligence before you try to correct someone, seriously please.

are you saying it is morally right? someone else took the time to create the template manually and you want to copy their work taking the easy way out is all I am referring to.

I'm not going to get into a battle here over what is morally right or wrong, but may I invite you to investigate the vast industry of reverse engineering.  Humans have been reverse engineering for thousands of years.