Hi Guys,

I've got a PCUT630 and I'm using it with a Mac and with SiognCut X2. I know this particular forum is not for the MAC but I'm running out of things to test and I wonder whether you guys might have come accros this strange issue? (http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,19417.0.html)

Basically, my plotter seems to 'amplify' the size of the work I feed to it via SignCut X2. For example, trying to cut a circle of 3x3cm, the plotter tries to cut a circle of 60x60cms!! :) I've tried different files (all EPS format) and they all do the same sir. Have calibrated the plotter via the software and when running the calibration cut from the application it cuts the required 300mm x 300mm square fine. I can also cut the small square directly from the offline menu on the cutter itself. So somewhere between the software or in the plotter the sizing seems to get screwed and it ends up really big?! Any ideas what this might be?

P.S. I will try tonight with the default software on Windows, once I get a Windows machine up and running to test on. Any help would really be apreciated!

Many thanks,

Mich

Check this screen (arrow) and a new one opens.

Are there any boxes checked or uncheked.

Click on ORIGINAL

Play with it and see if the imported file is as large as the screen tells you.

Should be 3x3 cm in your case.

Paco

post-3682-12986540288688_thumb.jpg

post-3682-1298654030167_thumb.jpg