Bogie

What software to "go mobile" with?

I'm still testing/playing with Signcut... Which means that I have to be within range of wireless internet... and the thing is eventually destined for the shop van - "Hey, we just did those trucks - would you also like your hours on your door?"

Not saying that I'm not going to upgrade to the dongleless version, but what other programs will support the thing? I've got Photoprint 5.0DX - don't remember seeing Refine listed - is it "compatible" with a different plotter?

i don't know many answers , so i am jumping at a chance to answer something i know  :Hello:... SignCut will operate without the internet in PE mode . will cut & do anything needed for most vehicle signs .  There is always better stuff , just a matter of how much you want to spend . i am heading to a mobile situation also . Look into cell phone plans that give cordless access to the internet ( alot of specials goin on ).

regards , Rodger

SignCut LE mode does not require an internet connection, which allows it to "go mobile". The Refine series cutters use the Roland PNC-1000 driver in many other cutting programs such as Flexi, WinPCSign, SignGo, SignLab, and SIGNBLAZER. SignBlazer only needs to be online when activating it, and once that is done, you can use it without being online.

Well, SBE for USCutter actually has the Refine driver, so you would not select Roland PNC with it.