Just got a 16X24 illumapress as a gift from a family member I did a few pocket transfers for with my free hat press I posted about a month ago... guess they want me to do the rest of the shirt now.

I heard a ton of bad reviews on the t-shirt forum but quite frankly I've been playing with it about two weeks non stop and aside from pressing my first shirt at 600 F and frying it (didn't notice the "C") I can't see anything wrong with it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd never return a gift but with the lifetime warranty and the company being about 20 minutes from my home I don't see how I can lose.

I even did a six new 3X5 flags for my local VOLVO dealer I've been the "sign guy" for four about for months.

Made $75 for each two sided flag (VOLVO wanted $125 each for their "official" one sided version).

I purchased the blank flags for $30 and a roll of blue material for $40 so not too shabby!

Now he wants four custom feather flags (see these on my site www.SoCalSignGuy.com) six new light pole banners and possibly 100 customer appreciation t-shirts. ;D

RG

PS, yeah I know the web site's a bit corny but the hits on the counter are real.

BTW, if you want a wholesale price on the feather flags consider it done, just e-mail me!

is the illumapress the same one that sunie imports?  Never seen this one before, and have been looking into getting into the apparel side of things.

Edit...did my research...it is not the same press even though they look similar.