repodon

michale jackson

does any body have a recent picture of Michael jackson a person asked me if i can do a mirror for them with his picture

thanks in advance

Donald

I TOTALY AGREE HES NOTHING BUT A LOW LIFE SCUM BASTERED PEDOPHILE IS NOT EVEN COMPARABLE TO HIM

BUT IF SOME ONE HAS A PICTURE OF HIM THAT IS VECTORIZED SO I CAN SEND IT STRAIGHT TO MY CUTTER I THINK IT HAS TO BE IN JPG FOR ME THANKS IN ADVANCE

DONALD

the one on your previous posts I'm pretty sure is Latoya not him  ;D

Hate to disappoint u wwpro that came from a MJ logo !

mark-s

That's not a pick of wacko-jacko ... at least not one with his new nose(s)   ;D  and his chin butt.

USA- The only place in the world that a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman... ;D

Nasty but true

Personally I'm not so sure the guy actually did anything sexual with a kid, weird perhaps but I really don't think he was capable of sexual conduct as we're thinking a true pervert would do.

He had plenty of money so we all know flying to a country where children are bought and sold was not out of the question, and besides both charges were dropped as soon as his lawyers got out the check book.

I don't know about the rest of you parents out there but as a father, my kids have no price.

Besides WTF was up with the parents pimping out their kids in the first place, shouldn't they be held accountable?

Just my opinion...

RG ;D

I agree with you Lock. My kids don't have a price. And both charges were dropped. I got to meet Micheal many years ago when he would sneak into Keller TX to see Spanky McFarland. My dad worked for Spanky doing odd jobs and I would go with him. Then the next time I seen Micheal was on T.V and i'm going wow and my dad told me then that he couldn't tell me who he really was because he didn't want any one to know he was there in Keller TX.

This is some thing I came up with to sell around town.

post-2406-12986540161631_thumb.jpg

post-2406-12986540175508_thumb.jpg

OMG LMAO DaveS AND DRAGON YOUR  POST IN REF TO WHITE BOY POOR AND RICH WOMAN AND ELVISE PRESLY

This is some thing I came up with to sell around town.

Can you post the eps of this?

I could use this for a joke on a back window of a guys truch I know.

Jon

Only God knows the truth. I do not think he did it myself. He was just am eccentric person that never had a childhood. But if he did do it he payed the ultimate price.

Dave