Sign in to follow this  
hairyconiption

Silk Screen Signs, Who should I Use for bulk sales?

Try on this idea!  i sometimes utilize the kids in our local intermediate school system, Career / Tech Center's Graphic Arts program.  They get some practical work experience under the direction of a professional who helps to aquire the proper substrate and correct inks, They make the screens and do the work. Usually you get a bill for the supplies only. everybody wins!

Depending on where you live,most sign supply companies do silk screening,and give huge discounts for 50 or more.

Personally,I am just a few miles from : www.mumpowersignsupply.com

They have a phone number to call for pricing,and they ship all over. I think they even give free shipping for larger orders.

There are people on Ebay who give you one side for as little as $3 in lots of 100.

great! That's how you make the easy money.

If he wants some more business,ask him if you can give out his name and PM it to me or anyone who asks.

I use a company called Stouse (stouse.com). My company is an ASI promotioinal products distributor, but any of you with proper tax id numbers should also be able to go through them.

Retail prices for 24 x 18 coroplast is:

10    - $20.46

25    - $9.91

50    - $5.47

100  - $3.76

250  - $2.68

500+ - $2.30

If I can remeber off the top of my head your cost (net) would be 40% off the retail. I usually go through them for jobs over 50 pieces.