emeister

Need opinions...

Trying to vectorize a picture from my son's wedding.  This is the best I've been able to come up with.  I've posted the actual picture, also, so you can see what I'm working from. 

Does it look ok?

post-5380-12986540032729_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986540032883_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986540042144_thumb.jpg

post-5380-12986540042191_thumb.jpg

I would say it looks good but could use a little more detail if you wouldn't mind posting the full pic i would love to take a stab at it just for fun...

Swanee,

The picture I posted originally is all I have to work with currently.  Sorry, I know it's not much.  I appreciate your response.

I guess I should have put the word "copyright" in the thread.  That word seems to get a lot of opinions.  :thumbsup: 

Long story short, you need a bigger image to be able to extract the detail you are looking for in my opinion.

is this a copyrighted image? :thumbsup: It looks like a professional photographer pic....  :thumbsup:

looks good though.  You could probably manually add some detail on the faces...

Swanee,

The picture I posted originally is all I have to work with currently.  Sorry, I know it's not much.  I appreciate your response.

I guess I should have put the word "copyright" in the thread.  That word seems to get a lot of opinions.  :thumbsup: 

Ha ha ppl do seem pretty opinionated over the issue here as of late..In that case i will see what i can do anyway..