SignBlazer Elements downloads and other info

For my PDF on how the get the actual activation code for signblazer US version only follow this link I'm not going to maintain it so if it is down email me and I'll get it to you that way.

Link. http://www.mediafire.com/?xtx3vr9rx22b0i3

• Like 2

Nice Job Mx2......I did this step by step and it worked good. SOOOOOOOOOOO glad to have the pop-up gone. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME IN PUTTING THIS TOGETHER AND SHARING IT WITH US!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

No. But you should be able to use the redsail drivers

My buddy has a mh721 and it never got pluged in...so 6 days ago i got it to play with.......hahaha...i just typed random leters to see how to do it and when i get the file to SBV there is a blank screen...there says there is a file in eps but NOTHING is there...White page...go back to inkscape and there it is....HELP...My dog is gettin scared!!LOL lot of curssin..

im just playin around,,, not a business....so i just have the demo or free version of ink scape...but the program will only run for a certain time THEN,, you guessed it...RUN TIME ERROR..is there a way to get around this...it is useless to me do to the fact 10 mins is not enought time to do much..and it does save anything...useless...

If you mean you are not seeing anything in SignBlazer ( importing from InkScape ) .., it does not reconize newer EPS files . Make what you want in SignBlazer . SCALPro has a free trial . It is a design & cut software also .

For anyone that is having troubles with getting their value cutter to work, the following LINK installs the cleanest version of the No-Trial SBE.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

For  SC, use the LIYu, for LaserPoint II, you can select the Creation PCut CT630 and for the MH MK2, just choose RedSail or Copam CP-2500 during setup.

Just wanted to have this link out there, since people keep trying to use older (broken) download pages, or versions that have the nag screens, and this version eliminates all that.

Edited by slice&dice
Link updated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Direct link to installer: http://download.uscutter.com/SBEforUSCutterSetup.exe

This is the USCutter Edition (contains drivers for their cutters).

Better Yet, here is the directory http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/

Also contains their manual.

• signblazer_elements_trial.exe
  • signblazer_manual.pdf
  • signblazer_setup.exe
  • Like 2

I need help, I cant get the drivers to work. in the device manger section, other devices, it says that no drivers were found. Is there a place I can go to download the driver? I had it working before and know it stopped. HELP!!!

9 minutes ago, iro5812 said:

I need help, I cant get the drivers to work. in the device manger section, other devices, it says that no drivers were found. Is there a place I can go to download the driver? I had it working before and know it stopped. HELP!!!

any chance you downloaded the usb chipset driver for whatever cutter you have before you tired connecting to the cutting software?

besides the above question - what cutter do you have?

slice... my norton is blocking the download.  I am able to download the file then norton removes it quickly due to high trojan threat risk.

image.png.ab8d1e37699e63b7902e52c070ede176.png

Anti-virus's have flagged SB as a threat for years. It's not, the file is safe. Just disable Norton to download the file.

Hi everyone

i have had a copam 4500 for 10 years, it just went out, so i have purchased a MH 1351 MK2 and i am trying to set up my new cutter in the cutter set up in sign blazer and i am not having any luck, can anyone help me out, us cutter is not helpful at all because they don't support sign blazer and have gotten to big for their britches that they don't have in house techs anymore who care enough to help out those of us who still use sign blazer.  so i am looking for someone who can help me with the settings 

thanks in advance 

Zoe 

RedSail is the correct cutter driver.

It is not the fault of USCutter regarding lack of support for SignBlazer. The owner of the software company that had an agreement with USC is no longer alive, and the program he left behind is now 'abandonware' ---   let's just somehow muddle along as best we can on our own, and be thankful that the USCutter management still hosts the installer file on their servers, which they certainly do not have to.

And for the record, your new cutter came with VinylMaster software, and I highly suggest you get that going and learn it, because it IS supported, can be upgraded, and works really well (especially the image vectorization feature).

You're welcome.