Sign in to follow this  
forbiddenminni

need help cutting font in SB

hello all, this is my first post, so take it easy on me.

I'm very new to cutting and using SB, my prob is

i just set up a logo, for a softball team. the image was a bitmap, i vectorized it and did everything i needed to. then i added two different types of text " fonts" under the logo. now when i go to cut everything together its saying it cant cut a BITMAP but it can cut the other things. so when it gos to the cutter screen its my logo. so its not letting me cut the font i got out of SB. so when i try to cut just the text without the logo it works. I'm not getting it. do i need to vector the font?:police:?;D??? please help

i did search and couldn't find anything. thanks

It is just telling you that you still have a raster image in your file. Delete your imported .bmp logo.

that worked,

i had to delete the logo, to print the font.

but the logo shouldn't be a bitmap anymore, i monochromed it and then vectored the logo, re did all the lines.

why wont it let me print everything together, when the logo and font are together i cant cut, but if i delete font i can cut the logo and the same if i delete logo i can cut the font.

i have to make 30 shirts, it would be allot easier to cut with logo and font together.

When you vectorize in SignBlazer it leaves the .bmp and creates new vector elements. You should be able to delete the .bmp and still see your logo. You can cut both the text and the logo together, just make sure they are the same color or select one color to cut then hold ctrl down and select the other color.

i know what i was doing, some how, maybe someone can also help with this, when i monochrome a .bitmap image, you can control the darkness, but when i click on monochrome and then i goes to the screen were you control the darkness from 0 - 100, there is no image there. now there used to be, but somehow no image pops up. so after i would go to the next screen to vector the image i didn't delete the other .bitmap image because there was nothing there, that i could see with my eyes.

how do i get the image to show up again when im monochroming something?

Can you post the SignBlazer file with the .bmp int so I can look at it?

sure, but i have no idea how to do that.

i did figure it out, i wasn't deleting the 2nd part of the vectored image, i couldn't see it so i forgot about it. but after i made everything the same color it all worked out for me, I can now cut everything together. thanks for the help jay.

let me no how to post the logos i would love some input on them, since they are my first ones.

When you hit reply there is text in the lower left that says "Additional Options". When you click on it the attach panel comes up.

File + Export

Browse to the folder where you want to save it in the right side of the screen.

Uncheck the box in the right hand that says "Selected" (unless you have exactlly what you want to export selected)

Select the file type in the lower left that you want to save it as.

Type in a file name in the upper left.

Click OK. (upper right of screen.)

ya i know how to import, upload files, it seems like im haveing probs with maybe the way the program was set up.

when i save the logo, to my photos it saves the SB logo and when i click on it, it just opens SB.

You posted a SignBlazer File. I exported it as a .jpg file and this is what I got.

post-1657-12986540028557_thumb.jpg

here is the other one, how did you change that?

I used the Export tool.

File + Export

Browse to the folder where you want to save it in the right side of the screen.

Uncheck the box in the right hand that says "Selected" (unless you have exactlly what you want to export selected)

Select the file type in the lower left that you want to save it as. In this case I saved it as a .jpg.

Type in a file name in the upper left.

Click OK. (upper right of screen.)