ralais

Baby Mya's Nursery

I haven't done much lately... well, in a few months... okay, since last year sometime!  But with the new baby & needing to get her nursery done I got back to work.  I was planning on painting her room a beige color with a light earthy green trim, but she came a month early so all plans were quickly dropped & we went into emergency: get the nursery ready mode.

My husband ran out & bought paint on her 3rd day here... pink paint... princess pink paint.  But I still went along with my wall design idea.  I go back & forth on it I like it (because it's on a pink wall)... but if I finally decide I do not like it... I can just peel it off & start over.  :police:  Thanks 631!

Well... Mya is calling me... again! So I need to get back to her.

post-2746-12986539888649_thumb.jpg

post-2746-12986539898066_thumb.jpg

I made a small graphic (24" x 24") for my cousin's new baby and his wife made him take it down because she was worried about the vinyl outgassing :police:

I sent her the MSDS on the Oracal 651 but she still thought it was too dangerous.

I think she is loosing it.

Guest kenya

Ahhhhhh, it looks great. I like the hummingbirds too.

I made a small graphic (24" x 24") for my cousin's new baby and his wife made him take it down because she was worried about the vinyl outgassing :police:

I sent her the MSDS on the Oracal 651 but she still thought it was too dangerous.

I think she is loosing it.

Outgassing  ;D

Guest fivestar

Graphic looks great, but Mya has a laptop already?  :police:;D ;D

How big is that tree?? It looks pretty tall and wide.

@ g... its about 6 feet tall and 9 feet wide (wrapped from one wall to the other).

Thanks everyone. 

Ralais,

How did you tile the tree branches to make it look good. I am getting ready to do a tree of life for a company here and was wondering what the best way to cut the tiles would be.

Thanks

kevin

@ swanee... thanks! long time no see... I can't wait to see some of the work you have been doing.

@ sarcon... I just matched the ends up but then took a little piece of vinyl (same color) and put it over each match up to make it more mended.