Sign in to follow this  
Kay-2

A few race cars

Hey Everyone,

My name is Kyle Keenan, I am 18, and have had my cutter since october of last year. Already i have done a few local race cars, even some big names!

paint2009-04-25_0001DSC_9619.jpg

The #382 car is a car I did earlier this year, and the #44 is my personal race car. Both cars were rather easy, as I just wanted a simple look on both cars.

3369233221_1bd8af8bd2_o.jpg

This is Joey Atterbury's car, some of you might of heard of him. He is second in points in the Volkswagen TDi Cup! I also did the decals on his helmet below:

2944_1138185131332_1128490166_30435.jpg

width=461 height=600http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/KKRproducts/IMG_1162-1.jpg[/img]

Here is my helmet, the first helmet I have ever really tried anything with. You can see bubbles on the visor, but those are no longer there :police:

I have done a few more cars and helmets, but these are all I have pictures of for now. Thanks for viewing!

there is definitely something for simple.... nice work man!! 

I've been thinking about building a spec miata for some time now..  my evo takes too much of my money though..  :police:

Guest kenya

The cars look great. Love the helmet.  :police:

Nice job on all of the cars. I bought my cutter to do the graphics on my Miata and it has taken off from there.

:police:;D

Dave

Hi what cutter are you using? I'm interested in getting a cutter to do car decals like in your images. Very nice work

i am dieing to build a spec  racer. if only space permitted it. I'll just stick to my street miata. though, its more of a garage miata since i still havent installed the motor.

Nice work on the car numbers. I did mine but nobody else's. BTW SM stands for street modified on my car. (autocross class)

IMG_2278.jpg

Not to hijack but I did a track day (time trial/PDX) this past weekend. Lots of Mee-Otters were there too.

Went to a track named Roebling Road, just this side of Savannah. Just ran advanced PDX on Saturday.

Pics: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k395/roadracingmustang/Roebling-Road-6-27-09/?albumview=grid

Video:

(last car by is me)

Sandy

Thanks for the positive reply's everyone! I just did a test day yesterday, here is a shot of me doing what I do!

IMG_1250.jpg

And for the record, I did that helmet at about 9:30 the night before. Not bad, super simple, VERY bright!