How many people sell decals at swap meets, flea markets, fairs, etc...

What are people charging for these decals?

What is the hottest seller?

I have been to the local flea market here a couple of times since you have posted this.There is one guy who has a cutter in a booth there.He's selling so low I don't see how he's making any money at all after the material and booth rent.I had another friend who had a leather works booth just across from the vinyl guy.I sat in my buds booth and shot the breeze with him for a couple of hours and watched the vinyl guy sit there.People looked at his vinyl,but they didn't buy any while I was watching.I think if you went to car shows,or an event of that nature you could probably do better.But then I wouldn't want to haul my cutter around and get it banged up,or go to a flea market with bad wiring and blow the motherboard.

Location location location.  Just like with any business location is key.  I was at a flea market over the weekend and this guy had three people working it and was non stop.  He had a large board behind him some 12 foot high with all kinds of examples and pricing.  He had resonable pricing for the area but most importantly he had lots of foot traffic, samples of work hanging and lots of books on the table.  Find a good flea market with foot traffic, make yourself visable and have varity.  Research the area for what will sell.  what might sell in california may not go in North Carolina.  Good luck