Sign in to follow this  
RAXXOR

1st job Phone store

CIMG2358.jpg?t=1245987896

My first job, did three windows (unlimited talk/text, free phone, free USB) minus the computer repair graphics.

Will do five more windows at the same store (inside and out) as well as bottom of all windows with computer repair info.

Replacing the blue graphics near the door, changing the store hours and adding five Cricket logos on the side windows.

I realize that some of the text is not level as well as FREE text is not aligned with each other (not sure how to make this process easy; yet)

Was using wet application, dont remember what vinyl i used atm.

Let me know what you think.

THX

I think it looks great! Great job!

How much did you charge ifyou don't mind me asking?

adding five Cricket logos on the side windows.

RAXXOR,

Excellent work!  :police:;D ;D I am talking to an owner of a Cricket franchise about doing some vinyl work for them. I would like to know if they provided you with the "K" logo or if you had to find it online and vectorize it yourself? Also, what vinyl did you use for the "K" (brand and color)? Thanks. 

Z

Logo and vinyl was provided by Cricket franchise owner.

Pricing... doing it for a friend so free, and use this store as a model store.  If everything goes well i will start doing other stores. 

Logo and vinyl was provided by Cricket franchise owner.

Pricing... doing it for a friend so free, and use this store as a model store.  If everything goes well i will start doing other stores. 

RAXXOR,

That's a good way to gain a good customer base. Best wishes for success!  :angel:;D ;D

Z